Blackfriar Anti Slip Deck Coating Clear 2.5L
Size: 2.5 L
Free Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders £50 and over
Next Working Day Delivery * available for orders placed before 1pm (Mon-FrI)
Free Click & Collect within from our stores (Central Scotland)
*Subject to stock and area stock locations. Restrictions apply.
Please note: This product has no tint options.
With added UV protection, Blackfriar Anti-Slip Deck Coating provides a clear, slip resistant finish to wooden, exterior decking. Can be used in conjunction with Blackfriar Wood Preservative Gold Star, which can be used to colour the timber prior to application.
- Ideal for exterior timber decking and walkways
- Micro-aggregate yields slip resistance
- Clear protective coating
- Excellent coverage
- Weight 1.0000
- Product Application Brush & Roller
- Coverage 9m²/L/Coat
- Touch Dry 4-6 hours
- Recoatable 12 hours
- Thinning n/a
- Surface Exterior Wood
- Free Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders £50 and over
- £4.99 Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders under £50
- £11.99 before 12noon Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £17.99 before 10am Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £38.99 before 9am Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £34.95 Saturday Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Friday
- Free Click & Collect from our stores (across Central Scotland)
- Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday
- Cannot guarantee Next Working Day Delivery and Saturday for some locations as orders for AB postcodes and Northern Ireland will take an extra day to arrive. Highlands and Islands may take up to five working days.
- Next Working Day Delivery is subject to stock and area stock locations.
- Please allow up to 3-5 working days for designer paint (Farrow & Ball, Fired Earth, Isle of Skye and Victoria & Albert).
- Additional charges apply for delivery to the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland. Contact us on 033 3320 2369 or [email protected] for a quote.