Dulux Trade Weathershield Maximum Exposure Smooth Masonry Tinted Colours
Please note: This product has no tint options.
Check Stock Availability In-Store
How to Apply Dulux Trade Weathershield Maximum Exposure Smooth Masonry
For best results, apply using a brush, roller or spray after stirring well before use. Ensure all surfaces are clean and dry before applying and if painting new or bare surfaces, apply a thinned coat (1 part clean water to 5 parts paint) first to seal the surface before applying 2 regular coats.
If you are repainting a surface already coated in Dulux Trade Weathershield Smooth Masonry and it is in good condition, one coat may be enough.
Dulux Trade Weathershield Smooth Masonry Overview
- Provides 15 years of protection
- 5 x more flexible than conventional masonry paints
- Salt/chemical spray resistant
- Anti-fade technology
- Shower resistant in 15 minutes
- Rich in active ingredients that inhibit the growth of mould or algae
- A dependable, high-quality masonry paint
- Weight 5.000000
- Returns Policy As this paint is mixed to order it cannot be returned or exchanged. For more information please see our full returns policy.
- Application Method Brush, Roller, Sprayer
- Product Application Brush, roller or spray
- Coverage Up to 14m2 Per litre
- Touch Dry 30 minutes
- Recoatable 2-4 Hours
- Thinning Water
- Number of Coats 2
- QTY in Pack 1 Pack
- Surface Exterior Walls
- Water or Oil Water Based
Free delivery for orders £50 and over (UK mainland - Express Next Day* service)
£5.99 delivery for orders less than £50 (UK mainland - Express Next Day* service)
Order before 12pm Monday-Thursday for Next Day Delivery excluding bank holidays