Osmo Polyx-Oil Matt
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Enhances the wood's natural character
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
Matt wood finish that uniquely combines the advantages of natural oils and waxes in one product.
Osmo Polyx®-Oil Original is resistant to dirt, water and abrasion and smoothens the surface.
In comparison to conventional finishes, the use of plant ingredients creates a more evenly coloured and more harmonious appearance.
Simple application – without primer or intermediate sanding – this saves time and money.
Suitable for wood; microporous surface allows the wood to breathe and reduces swelling and shrinkage. Resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water according to DIN 68861-1A – no water spots.
When dry, finish is safe for humans, animals and plants and is suitable for children‘s toys as per EN 71.3 (Eu- ropean norm) and is saliva-resistant and sweatproof according to DIN 53160 (German industrial norm).
Osmo Polyx®-Oil Original is ideal for protecting all wooden floors, such as solid wood and plankwood flooring, blockstrip, OSB and cork floors, as well as furniture.
- Weight 1.000000
- Product Application Brush/Roller
- Coverage 24m2 per ltr
- Touch Dry 8-10 hours
- Surface Interior Wood