Timbabuild ERC10. Timbabuild® ERC10 manufactured by Chemfix, is a two-part solvent-free 1:1 ratio mix, epoxy based wood filler. It is specially designed for small repairs to timber which are subject to stress and impact. For repairs up to 10mm depth.
Timbabuild® ERC10 manufactured by Chemfix, is a two-part solvent-free 1:1 ratio mix, epoxy based wood filler. It is specially designed for small repairs to timber which are subject to stress and impact. It will also directly treat the timber to prevent any further occurences of decay. It is also used as a powerful adhesive. ERC10 displays high strength and impact resistance, and is cured and ready to paint within a 1 hour period (at 20-45ºC) for same day repairs. ERC10 is supplied in a specially designed side-by-side cartridge that fits into a custom made extrusion tool, accurately dispensing the material. Once cured, ERC10 can be machined, drilled and accepts nails, screws etc. ERC10 is coatable with most decorative wood finishes. This product has a minimum 24 month shelf life.
• Solvent Free - suitable for indoors and outdoors.
• Rapid Curing - For same day repairs.
• Cartridge System Ensures Accurate Mixing.
• High Strength & Durability.
• Fast and Simple to Use, Easy to Clean and Store.
• Used with the EWS primer system.
• Cured and ready for painting within four hours (at 20-45ºC).
• Suitable for Splicing Repairs and as an adhesive. (Lamination)
• Used by Sash WIndow Specialists for “same-day” repairs.
• Epoxy formulation does not shrink and gives an excellent bond.
• VOC A+
- Weight 1.000000