Johnstone's Exterior Shed and Fence Treatment (all colours) 5L
Free Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders £50 and over
Next Working Day Delivery * available for orders placed before 1pm (Mon-FrI)
Free Click & Collect within from our stores (Central Scotland)
*Subject to stock and area stock locations. Restrictions apply.
Please note: This product has no tint options.
Johnstone's Exterior Shed and Fence Treatment (all colours). This is formulated to be water repellent and resistant to fading. Suitable for above ground rough sawn timber. The special formulation protects exterior timber from the suns harmful UV rays. Harmless to pets and plants when dried.
sure all timber is clean, dry and free from surface coatings, such as paint, varnish or polish. If the timber is affected by mould, lichen, algae or moss, use a fungicidal pre-treatment prior to application of Shed & Fence Treatment.
Suitable for Exterior use. Rough sawn timber, fences and sheds.
Stir Shed & Fence Treatment thoroughly before and during use. Whilst applying ensure gloves are worn to avoid staining hands. Brush liberally and evenly onto exposed surfaces. Wash off any splashes on plants otherwise the foliage may be stained. One coat is required on sound new timber, but two coats will increase the longevity.
Old weathered timber or porous timber may require two coats. Do not apply to wet wood, or in temperatures below 10C or when rain is imminent. Wear a suitable face mask when creating dust. Special precautions should be taken during surface preperation of pre-1960's paint surfaces over wood and metal as they may contain harmful lead.
The final colour will depend on the original colour of the wood and number of coats applied.
- Weight 1.0000
- Product Application Brush or Roller
- Coverage 6m2 per ltr
- Touch Dry 2-4hrs
- Recoatable 2-4hrs
- Thinning Water
- Surface Garden
- Free Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders £50 and over
- £4.99 Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders under £50
- £11.99 before 12noon Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £22.95 before 10am Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £41.95 before 9am Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £34.95 Saturday Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Friday
- Free Click & Collect from our stores (across Central Scotland)
- Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday
- Cannot guarantee Next Working Day Delivery and Saturday for some locations as orders for AB postcodes and Northern Ireland will take an extra day to arrive. Highlands and Islands may take up to five working days.
- Next Working Day Delivery is subject to stock and area stock locations.
- Please allow up to 3-5 working days for designer paint (Farrow & Ball, Fired Earth, Isle of Skye and Victoria & Albert).
- Additional charges apply for delivery to the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland. Contact us on 033 3320 2369 or [email protected] for a quote.