Macpherson Trade Satin Tinted Colours
Check Stock Availability In-Store
Macpherson Trade Satin is a solvent-based satin paint for interior wood and metal trim. A tough, durable finish that is touch dry in 6 hours and ready for recoat after 16 hours, this is a dependable, trade-quality satin paint perfect for skirting boards, bannisters and more.
Applying Macpherson Trade Satin
If painting interior wood, ensure knots are treated and holes or cracks are filled before priming with Wood Primer. If painting metal, apply a Universal Primer first before painting. For best results, apply 2 coats of Satin using a brush or roller.
Macpherson Trade Satin
- Tough, satin finish
- Can be applied to interior wood or metal
- C&C disabled No
- Weight 1.000000
- Returns Policy As this paint is mixed to order it cannot be returned or exchanged. For more information please see our full returns policy.
- Colour-match No
- Application Brush, Roller
- Product Application Brush or Roller
- Coverage 15sqm per ltr
- Touch Dry 3-4hrs
- Recoatable 16 Hours
- Number of Coats 2
- QTY in Pack 1 Pack
- Surface Metal
- Water or Oil Based Oil Based
Free delivery for orders £50 and over (UK mainland - Express Next Day* Service)
£5.99 delivery for orders less than £50 (UK mainland - Express Next Day* service)
Order before 12pm Monday-Thursday for Express Next Day Delivery* excluding bank holidays