Metolux 1 Part Filler 250ML
Free Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders £50 and over
Next Working Day Delivery * available for orders placed before 1pm (Mon-FrI)
Free Click & Collect within from our stores (Central Scotland)
*Subject to stock and area stock locations. Restrictions apply.
Metolux One-part wood stoppers are commonly used to repair/fill small holes and minor imperfections in wooden components. After sanding, the stopper provides a smooth finish and can be coated with most primers, paints and lacquers for the perfect ‘invisible’ repair.
Wood stoppers are water based and solvent free. They set hard when simply left to ‘air dry’. Once set they form a tough, repair and are suitable for both internal and external applications.
Wood stoppers are available in the following colours: White, Natural, Medium and Dark, although other colours can be matched on request. Any of the colours in the range can be blended together to produce a user specific shade.
Wood stoppers are also available in a Light and Dark shade ‘stainable’ formulation, which readily accepts most wood stains and dyes. These have been designed to blend in with the wood after the stain or dye is applied to give a superior finish.
• Ready usable unit containing air drying resin
• Ideally suited for pinholes and fine-grain imperfections
• Fast curing at room temperature.
• Cost effective, quick & easy to use.
• Available in a range of pre-matched colours
• Shades can be varied by blending colours
Prior to application the areas must be clean, dry & sound. Any traces of oil or grease must be removed. Apply the product to the area to be treated by knife, scraper or applicator leaving the filler slightly proud of the surface. Allow to dry and sand back smooth before overcoating. On storage, small amount of liquid may form on the material. This can readily remixed by stirring.
- Weight 1.0000
- Free Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders £50 and over
- £4.99 Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders under £50
- £11.99 before 12noon Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £22.95 before 10am Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £41.95 before 9am Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £34.95 Saturday Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Friday
- Free Click & Collect from our stores (across Central Scotland)
- Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday
- Cannot guarantee Next Working Day Delivery and Saturday for some locations as orders for AB postcodes and Northern Ireland will take an extra day to arrive. Highlands and Islands may take up to five working days.
- Next Working Day Delivery is subject to stock and area stock locations.
- Please allow up to 3-5 working days for designer paint (Farrow & Ball, Fired Earth, Isle of Skye and Victoria & Albert).
- Additional charges apply for delivery to the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland. Contact us on 033 3320 2369 or [email protected] for a quote.