Teamac High Build Rapidry Zinc Phosphate Primer P218 Ready Mixed
Free Standard Delivery (1-2 working days*) on orders £50 and over
Next Working Day Delivery * available for orders placed before 1pm (Mon-FrI)
Free Click & Collect within from our stores (Central Scotland)
*Subject to stock and area stock locations. Restrictions apply.
TEAMAC HIGH BUILD RAPID DRY ZINC PHOSPHATE PRIMER P218 READY MIXED.
PLEASE NOTE: 20L DRUMS ARE A SPECIAL ORDER PLEASE PHONE FOR ESTIMATED DELIVERY
This contains a very high concentration of metallic zinc and allows conductivity in the dried film.
The zinc coating gives cathodic protection. A form of cold galvanising. Teamac Zinc Rich Primer P218 is for use on iron and steel as protection against corrosion. The coating must be in direct contact with the iron or steel to work correctly.
- Weight 1.000000
- Product Application Brush or Airless Spray
- Coverage 8smq per ltr
- Touch Dry 30 mins
- Thinning thinners_15_16
- Surface Metal
- Free Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders £50 and over
- £4.99 Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders under £50
- £11.99 before 12noon Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £17.99 before 10am Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £38.99 before 9am Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £34.95 Saturday Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Friday
- Free Click & Collect from our stores (across Central Scotland)
- Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday
- Cannot guarantee Next Working Day Delivery and Saturday for some locations as orders for AB postcodes and Northern Ireland will take an extra day to arrive. Highlands and Islands may take up to five working days.
- Next Working Day Delivery is subject to stock and area stock locations.
- Please allow up to 3-5 working days for designer paint (Farrow & Ball, Fired Earth, Isle of Skye and Victoria & Albert).
- Additional charges apply for delivery to the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland. Contact us on 033 3320 2369 or [email protected] for a quote.