Delivery and Collection Information
Our UK delivery service is available online. All our UK online orders are shipped by FedEx.
* We are working hard with our delivery partners to ensure that all deliveries are completed. The best way to track progress of your order is to click the tracking link from your account or the link in the dispatch email from FedEx sent after your order is shipped placing your order ** Further details here
Mainland UK Delivery Charges
Orders over £50 inc VAT - FREE
Orders below £50 inc VAT - £4.99
All orders are schduled for a Next day service (End of day)
If an order is placed before 1pm on a weekday, they will be despatched the same day and delivered on a next working day service. We use a trusted a fully tracked courier service to ensure your order arrives swiftly and in perfect condition. You will receive an email and text message to track your order. Orders placed at the weekend, will be shipped on the next working day and delivered the following day.
- Order placed on a Sunday - the item will be delivered on the Tuesday.
We deliver throughout mainland UK and to the majority of non-mainland UK areas. Please note, due to external factors that effect road services, we cannot 100% guarantee next day delivery. Please ensure you order within plenty of time for your project and allow 48 hours before contacting Customer services.
- Subject to stock and area stock locations
- Delivery to AB postcodes, Highlands & Islands, and Northern Ireland wi Highlands and Islands may take longer.
- Additional charges apply for delivery to the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland. Contact us on i[email protected] for a quote.
International delivery service
International orders are also shipped by FedEx. Further details here.
A call & collect service for customers is available at stores. Visit our stores page for details and opening times.
Click and Collect is also available via the website.