Osmo Polyx-oil Anti-slip Clear Satin
Please note: This product has no tint options.
Check Stock Availability In-Store
Osmo Polyx-Oil Anti-Slip Clear is an anti-slip coating for indoor wooden floors and stairs. Osmo Polyx®-Oil Anti-Slip uniquely combines the advantages of natural oils and waxes in one product. A stain-resistant, water-repellent and abrasion-resistant solution for maintaining the appearance of wooden floors, it is rich in plant based ingredients creating a more even colour.
With no need to sand or prime before applying, this easy to use floor oil won’t blister, peel or crack thanks to the microporous coating it creates. Ideal for high traffic areas of the home or commercial settings including solid wood floors, plank, strip, OSB and cork flooring.
Preparation and Application of Osmo Polyx-Oil Tints
For best results, we recommend that your wood surface is clean, dry and frost-free (moisture content max. 18%). Osmo Polyx®-Oil Anti-Slip is ready to use with no need to thin, simply stir well with a flat stirring stick or spatula and ensure all stains and previous paint coatings have been removed.
For ease of application we recommend that you use the Osmo Flat Brush, Floor Brush or Microfibre Roller, applying thinly along the wood grain and spreading well. Allow to dry for approx. 8-10 hours under good ventilation. After drying, quickly apply a second coat also thinly. For renovation works on previously oiled surfaces, one coat applied to the clean and dry surface is usually sufficient. Please note Osmo Polyx®-Oil Anti-Slip cannot be evened out with a single disc machine.
Osmo Polyx-Oil Anti-Slip Overview
- Slip resistance for added safety
- Especially for public and commercial use
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
- C&C disabled No
- Weight 3.000000
- Colour-match No
- Select Colour Clear
- Application Brush, Roller
- Product Application Osmo Flat Brush, Floor Brush or Microfibre Roller
- Coverage 1 litre covers approx. 24 m² with one coat
- Touch Dry 8-10 hours
- Surface Interior Wood, Floor
- Water or Oil Oil Based
Free delivery for orders £50 and over (UK mainland - Next Day* Service)
£5.99 delivery for orders less than £50 (UK mainland - Next Day* service)
Order before 12pm Monday-Thursday for Next Day Delivery* excluding bank holidays