Osmo Top Oil 500ml
Please note: This product has no tint options.
Check Stock Availability In-Store
Osmo Top Oil Clear is an oil-wax combination for treating furniture and kitchen worktops made of wood. Based on natural plant oils and waxes, this top oil creates a microporous surface that will not crack, peel, flake or blister. Resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water in accordance with German DIN 68861-1A, you won’t find water spots after use. Due to it's wide-range of benefits, this product is our top recommendation if you are looking for a kitchen worktop oil, read more in our experts worktop oils review article.
Ideal for the protection of furniture surfaces and work surfaces made of soild wood or edge-glued panels (e.g. kitchen worktops, desks, shelving etc.) in indoor areas as well as for cork and OSB.
Application of Osmo Top Oil Clear
For best results we recommend that your wood surface is be clean, dry and frost-free (moisture content max. 18%). Simply stir well before use, no need to thin, and ensure all old microporous stains and previous paint has been well removed.
For ease of application, apply the first coat thinly along the wood grain with an Osmo Microfibre Roller, Flat Brush or Oil Finish Applicator Fleece allowing to dry for approx. 8-10 hours afterwards in a well ventilated area. Apply the second coat with an Osmo Oil Finish Applicator Fleece or a lint-free cloth. For renovations, one coat applied to the clean and dry surface with an Oil Finish Applicator Fleece or lint-free cloth is usually sufficient.
Osmo Top Oil Overview
- Food safe (EN 1186)
- Safe for use on children’s toys (EN 71.3)
- Extremely water repellent
- Very durable and hardwearing
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future applications. Can be spot repaired.
- C&C disabled No
- Weight 3.000000
- Colour-match No
- Product Application Osmo Microfibre Roller, Flat Brush or Oil Finish Applicator Fleece.
- Coverage 1 litre covers approx. 24 m² with one coat
- Touch Dry Approx. 8-10 hours
- Surface Interior Wood
- Water or Oil Based Oil Based
Free delivery for orders £50 and over (UK mainland - Next Day* Service)
£5.99 delivery for orders less than £50 (UK mainland - Next Day* service)
Order before 12pm Monday-Thursday for Next Day Delivery* excluding bank holidays