Tikkurila Otex Akva
Check Stock Availability In-Store
Tikkurila Otex Akva is a water based primer and intermediate coat for both new and previously painted surfaces. Applying well to surfaces that require special adhesion, such as glass, tile, fiberglass, melamine, PVC plastic, aluminum, zinc-coated sheet metal, and surfaces coated with alkyd and acid-curing paint. It is also suitable for wood, wood fiber board, chipboard and metal surfaces in dry interior premises. Not suitable for maintenance painting of surfaces painted with nitrocellulose lacquer.
We recommend that you apply with a brush, roller or spray to a clean, dry surface.
- C&C disabled No
- Returns Policy As this paint is mixed to order it cannot be returned or exchanged. For more information please see our full returns policy.
- Colour-match No
- Application Brush, Roller, Sprayer
- Product Application Brush, Roller or Airless Spray
- Coverage 6-8m2 per litre
- Touch Dry 1-2 Hours
- QTY in Pack 1 Pack
- Surface Interior Wood, Exterior Wood, Garden, Metal
- Water or Oil Based Water Based
Free delivery for orders £50 and over (UK mainland - Next Day* Service)
£5.99 delivery for orders less than £50 (UK mainland - Next Day* service)
Order before 12pm Monday-Thursday for Next Day Delivery* excluding bank holidays