Zinsser Bin Primer
Check Stock Availability In-Store
Zinsser BIN Primer is perfect for use on interior surfaces and spot priming of exterior surfaces. Recommended for application to interior ceilings, walls, doors, trim, cabinets, furniture, and related paintable surfaces. Exterior uses are limited to spot priming only. May be used to block water, grease, rust, smoke, asphalt, graffiti, and many other types of stains.
- Ultimate performance primer-sealer.
- Permanently blocks odours.
- Unparalleled adhesion to any surface without sanding.
- For interior and spot exterior use.
- Seals knots and sap streaks.
- Dries in just 15 minutes.
- Recoatable in 45 minutes.
- Tintable to mid tone colours.
- C&C disabled No
- Weight 1.000000
- Colour-match No
- Application Brush, Roller, Sprayer
- Product Application Brush or Roller
- Coverage 12.5sqm Per litre
- Touch Dry 15 Minutes
- Recoatable 45 Minutes
- Number of Coats 1
- QTY in Pack 1 Pack
- Surface Interior Walls , Interior Wood
- Water or Oil Water Based
We would recommend Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 for bathroom walls.
Yes, Zinsser Bin Primer is made from shellac. Read our shellac based primers article if you would like to know more about it's uses and benefits.
Free delivery for orders £50 and over (UK mainland - Express Next Day* Service)
£5.99 delivery for orders less than £50 (UK mainland - Express Next Day* service)
Order before 12pm Monday-Thursday for Next Day Delivery excluding bank holidays