Osmo Wood Protector 2.5l
Size: 2.5 L
Please note: This product has no tint options.
Check Stock Availability In-Store
Osmo Wood Protector is a clear, microporous wood impregnation based on natural oils and waxes without biocides or preservatives. Due to its high physical wood protection, it is well-suited for coating wood that is susceptible to blue stain like pine for example. Osmo Wood Protector is strongly water-repellent and so is suitable for all wood in indoor areas such as wooden flooring made of wood species susceptible to blue stain, window frames, wood in baths and for wood in outdoor areas, for which an ecological, biocide-free impregnation is desired, such as kids playground equipment and sandboxes.
Preparation and Application of Osmo Wood Protector
For best results, we recommend that the wood surface is clean of stains and old paints, dry and frost-free (moisture content max. 18%). Fill small cracks, larger joints or holes in wood with Osmo Wood Filler. Osmo Wood Protector is ready to use, do not thin the protector, simply stir with Osmo Stirring Sticks and apply using the Osmo Flat Brush, Microfibre Roller .
Osmo Wood Protector is compatible with all conventional types of glue and putty except for products containing silicon.
For ease of application, apply one time to the clean and dry wood with Osmo Flat Brush, Osmo Microfibre Roller or by dipping. Coat the clean, dry and frost-free wood generously – if possible, on all sides. Dipping process: approx. 2 minutes dipping time in a well ventilated area. Top coat should be carried out within one week.
Osmo Wood Protector Overview
- Extremely water resistant
- Food safe
- Suitable for the interior and exterior
- Animal and plant friendly once dry
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable primer which does not crack, peel or flake
- Supports a healthy living environment
- No future applications necessary
- Weight 3.000000
- Application Method Brush, Roller
- Product Application Apply one time to the clean and dry wood with Osmo Flat Brush, Osmo Microfibre Roller or by dipping. Coat the clean
- Coverage 1 litre covers approx. 6-8.4 m² with one coat.
- Touch Dry 24 hours when brushed and approx. 36 hours when dipped
- QTY in Pack 1 Pack
- Surface Interior Wood
- Water or Oil Oil Based
Free delivery for orders £50 and over (UK mainland - Express* service)
£5.99 delivery for orders less than £50 (UK mainland - Express* service)
Order before 12pm Monday-Thursday for Next Day Delivery excluding bank holidays