Dulux Trade High Gloss Tinted Colours
Check Stock Availability In-Store
Dulux Trade High Gloss is a solvent-based gloss paint suitable for both exterior and interior wood and metal surfaces. It provides a durable, high gloss finish and is perfect for doors, door frames, skirting boards, as well as heated surfaces such as radiators and hot water pipes. It provides good coverage of approximately 18 m²/L on sealed surfaces.
Applying Dulux Trade High Gloss
For best results apply 1 coat of Dulux Trade Undercoat before applying 2 full coats of High Gloss using a brush or roller.
Dulux Trade High Gloss
- High shine finish
- Tough, durable coating
- Available in hundreds of colours including RAL, BSC and colour matching
- Easy to apply with good flow
- C&C disabled No
- Weight 1.000000
- Returns Policy As this paint is mixed to order it cannot be returned or exchanged. For more information please see our full returns policy.
- Colour-match No
- Application Brush, Roller
- Product Application Brush or Roller
- Coverage 18m2/ltr
- Touch Dry 4-6 hours
- Recoatable 16-24 Hours
- Thinning White spirit
- Number of Coats 2
- QTY in Pack 1 Pack
- Surface Interior Wood, Exterior Wood, Metal
- Water or Oil Based Oil Based
If the metal is galvanised, we would recommend priming first with Zinsser Bullseye 1-2-3 before applying Zinsser Allcoat Gloss which can be applied to wood, metal and concrete and more. If the metal isn't galvanised, prime first using Zinsser Coverstain.
Zinsser Allcoat Gloss is a highly durable and dependable topcoat that can be tinted to hundreds of colours including RAL, BSC and colour matching.
Free delivery for orders £50 and over (UK mainland - Express Next Day* Service)
£5.99 delivery for orders less than £50 (UK mainland - Express Next Day* service)
Order before 12pm Monday-Thursday for Express Next Day Delivery* excluding bank holidays