Farrow and Ball Exterior Eggshell
Check Stock Availability In-Store
Farrow and Ball Exterior Eggshell brings long-lasting colour to outdoor spaces with a finish that remains flexible once dry, protecting wood and metal surfaces through changing weather. Added preservatives help to prevent the growth of algae and fungi, and the resin-rich formula resists flaking, peeling, and fading for up to six years.
Preparation and Application
For best results, apply 1 coat of Farrow and Ball Exterior Wood Primer or Metal Primer and Undercoat depending on your surface before applying 2 coats of Exterior Eggshell using a brush, roller or spray. Quick-drying thanks to its water-based formula, it is touch dry after 2 hours and ready for recoat after 4 hours.
Farrow and Ball Exterior Eggshell Overview
- Satin finish
- Flexible and breathable
- Protected from fungi and algae
- A+ rated for indoor air quality
- Child safe
- Available in the full range of Farrow and Ball colours
- Weight 3.000000
- Returns Policy As this paint is mixed to order it cannot be returned or exchanged. For more information please see our full returns policy.
- Application Method Brush, Roller, Sprayer
- Product Application Brush, roller or spray
- Coverage Up to 13m2/l per coat
- Touch Dry 2 Hours
- Recoatable 4 Hours
- Number of Coats 2
- QTY in Pack 1 Pack
- Surface Exterior Walls, Exterior Wood, Garden, Metal
- Water or Oil Water Based
We recommend applying Farrow and Ball Exterior Wood Primer and Undercoat first for best results.
Farrow and Ball Exterior Eggshell is suitable for use on exterior wood or metal so we wouldn't recommend using this on a garden wall. Instead, try Farrow and Ball Masonry Paint which will adhere to brick, concrete, roughcast and more.
Free delivery for orders £50 and over (UK mainland - Express Next Day* service)
£5.99 delivery for orders less than £50 (UK mainland - Express Next Day* service)
Order before 12pm Monday-Thursday for Next Day Delivery excluding bank holidays