Fired Earth Exterior Masonry
Free Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders £50 and over
Next Working Day Delivery * available for orders placed before 1pm (Mon-FrI)
Free Click & Collect within from our stores (Central Scotland)
*Subject to stock and area stock locations. Restrictions apply.
Fired Earth Exterior Masonry is a flexible, durable, solvent-born masonry paint for outdoor use. Need something tough and long lasting, The Paint Shed brings you masonry paint from one of its most popular brands Fired Earth. Designed with AkzoNobel technology, it stands the test of extreme weather conditions, without having to recoat. Suitable for use in all climates, and temperatures as low as -10, it offers maximum weather protection. Formulated for exterior use, it’s best used on dry masonry including granite, stone and marble. Need to renovate in a rush? No problem, with Fired Earths fast drying, non-stick paint capable of withstanding rainfall in less than 15 minutes. Ideal for all-year-round use on exterior walls, with no chance of yellowing. Available in a range of colours including Opal Green, Festival Orange, Eton Mess, Granite and many more, we have the perfect shade for you. Not sure how much you will need? Use our precise paint calculator to find out, simply enter the dimensions of your masonry and The Paint Shed will work it out for you.
Can’t choose between colours? Buy in bulk because orders over £75 receive free UK delivery!
- Product Application Brush / Roller
- Coverage 8m2 per ltr
- Touch Dry 1-2 Hours
- Surface Exterior Walls
- Free Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders £50 and over
- £4.99 Standard Delivery (1-2 working days) on orders under £50
- £11.99 before 12noon Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £22.95 before 10am Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £41.95 before 9am Next Working Day Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- £34.95 Saturday Delivery for orders placed before 1pm Friday
- Free Click & Collect from our stores (across Central Scotland)
- Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday
- Cannot guarantee Next Working Day Delivery and Saturday for some locations as orders for AB postcodes and Northern Ireland will take an extra day to arrive. Highlands and Islands may take up to five working days.
- Next Working Day Delivery is subject to stock and area stock locations.
- Please allow up to 3-5 working days for designer paint (Farrow & Ball, Fired Earth, Isle of Skye and Victoria & Albert).
- Additional charges apply for delivery to the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland. Contact us on 033 3320 2369 or [email protected] for a quote.