Osmo Door Oil
Please note: This product has no tint options.
Check Stock Availability In-Store
Osmo Door Oil Satin is a clear wood finish that uniquely combines the advantages of natural oils and waxes in one product. Osmo Door Oil is resistant to dirt, water and abrasion and smooths the surface. Creating a microporous surface, the interior door oil will not crack, peel, flake or blister making it ideal for the protection of solid and some selected veneered wood interior doors (please consult door manufacturers’ recommendations).
Preparation and Application of Osmo Door Oil
For best results when applying Osmo Door Oil, we recommend your wood surface is clean, dry and frost-free (moisture content max. 18%). Osmo Door Oil is ready to use which means there is no need to thin, simply shake well before use and clean old microporous stains thoroughly as well as removing old paints, varnishes and lacquers.
For quick and easy application, apply using the Osmo Flat Brush or Osmo Microfibre Roller, applying thinly and evenly to the clean and dry wood along the grain, spreading well. Allow for good ventilation while drying and once dry, apply a second coat – also thinly.
Osmo Door Oil Overview
- Suitable for selected veneered doors and furniture
- Extremely water and dirt resistant
- 3060 Enhances the wood’s natural character
- 3033 Preserves the wood’s light colour ( lightly white pigmented)
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, also suitable for children’s toys
- No sanding necessary for future applications
- C&C disabled No
- Weight 1.000000
- Colour-match No
- Product Application Osmo Flat Brush or Osmo Microfibre Roller
- Coverage 1 litre covers approx. 24 m² with one coat
- Touch Dry 24 hours
- Surface Interior Wood
- Water or Oil Based Oil Based
Free delivery for orders £50 and over (UK mainland - Next Day* Service)
£5.99 delivery for orders less than £50 (UK mainland - Next Day* service)
Order before 12pm Monday-Thursday for Next Day Delivery* excluding bank holidays