We’re proud of all the products we sell at The Paint Shed, because each one is developed to bring you the best quality and value. And to ensure we offer the most competitive prices, we regularly monitor all these products against others in the market.
We're always upfront, so here are some examples of instances when we would not price match:
- product advertised is not in stock
- price quoted is for used goods
- price quoted is not like for like
- price quoted is from a clearance site or on goods which are being liquidated by another retailer
- price quoted is on marketplace websites such as Amazon or eBay
- price quoted on a site that cannot be verified as being an authorised retailer
- price quoted is a promotion, for example, site-wide or category generic money off, multi-buy, buy-one-get-one-free, buy-one-get-one-half-price, 3-for-2, free gift or discounted gift
- price quoted is based on conditions such as membership or other qualifiers including, though not limited to, discount/coupon codes.
What if I’ve already purchased my product?
If you see a product cheaper with another retailer within 7 days of making your purchase, please let us know.
Making a claim
If you do find the same product for sale at a lower price at an authorised retailer, either in store or online, and sold with the same service conditions, you can make a price match request by contacting us on 033 3320 2369 or [email protected]