Tikkurila Otex Adhesion Primer
Check Stock Availability In-Store
Tikkurila Otex Adhesion Primer is a single pack solvent based adhesion primer suitable for priming and undercoating both new and previously painted surfaces.
Adhering well to tricky sufaces such as glass, tiles, glass fibre, melamine, PVC-plastic, aluminium, zinc-coated sheet metal and surfaces coated with alkyd and acid-curing paint this is a brilliant multipurpose priming solution. Suitable also for wood, wood fibre board, chipboard and metal surfaces in dry interior premises.
For interior surfaces that require excellent adhesion and exterior window frames painted with polyurethane or catalytic paints, we highly reccomend this primer. Apply with a brush, roller or spray for ease of application.
- C&C disabled No
- Returns Policy As this paint is mixed to order it cannot be returned or exchanged. For more information please see our full returns policy.
- Colour-match No
- Application Brush, Roller, Sprayer
- Product Application Brush, Roller or Airless Spray
- Coverage 8–10 m²/l.
- Touch Dry 1 Hour
- Recoatable Sandable and recoatable the following day.
- Number of Coats 2
- QTY in Pack 1 Pack
- Surface Interior Walls , Exterior Walls, Interior Wood, Exterior Wood, Garden, Metal, Floor
- Water or Oil Based Oil Based
If the fireplace is decorative and not working, we would recommend using Zinsser Bulls Eye Primer but if the fireplace is working, we would recommend a heat-resistant primer and paint that is designed for high temperatures which we don't stock. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with us on 033 3320 2369.
Free delivery for orders £50 and over (UK mainland - Next Day* Service)
£5.99 delivery for orders less than £50 (UK mainland - Next Day* service)
Order before 12pm Monday-Thursday for Next Day Delivery* excluding bank holidays