Johnstone's Trade Acrylic Satin Tinted Colours
Check Stock Availability In-Store
Johnstone's Trade Acrylic Satin paint is a premium quality satin sheen paint that is suitable for use on interior and exterior wood and metal surfaces. It is a water-based, low VOC and low odour paint with a high opacity finish that is quick drying and non-yellowing.
Available in thousands of colours including colour matching, RAL, BSC and more, this reliable wood and metal paint is a popular choice with professional decorators and DIY'ers alike.
Johnstone's Trade Acrylic Satin covers roughly 12 square metres per litre, depending on the nature and porosity of the surface, is touch dry in 1-2 hours and is recoatable after 4 hours.
Applying Johnstone's Trade Acrylic Satin
For best results, prime with Johnstone's Trade Joncryl Primer before applying 2 coats of Acrylic Satin using a brush or roller.
Johnstone's Trade Acrylic Satin
- Suitable for interior or exterior wood and metal
- Can be tinted to thousands of colours including colour matching, RAL and BSC
- Water-based formula
- C&C disabled No
- Weight 1.000000
- Returns Policy As this paint is mixed to order it cannot be returned or exchanged. For more information please see our full returns policy.
- Colour-match Yes
- Application Brush, Roller
- Product Application Brush or Roller
- Coverage 12sqm per ltr
- Touch Dry 1-2 Hours
- Recoatable 2-4 Hours
- Thinning Water
- Number of Coats 2
- QTY in Pack 1 Pack
- Surface Interior Wood, Exterior Wood, Metal
- Water or Oil Based Water Based
We would recommend priming with Joncryl Primer and Undercoat which is a water-based product that can be sprayed and it suitable for use under the Acrylic Satin.
Free delivery for orders £50 and over (UK mainland - Express Next Day* Service)
£5.99 delivery for orders less than £50 (UK mainland - Express Next Day* service)
Order before 12pm Monday-Thursday for Express Next Day Delivery* excluding bank holidays