Bowler Hat is a dark true grey from Dulux
Dulux Bowler Hat is a dark true grey colour that will have a bold effect wherever you use it. This classic dark grey has a timeless appeal that looks particularly striking when used as a feature wall or accent colour within a room. For example, Dulux Bowler Hat Paint can be used to frame a fireplace or within an alcove to create a centrepiece in the room.
Dulux Bowler Hat grey paint can be used to create a sleek monochrome interior that will always feel fresh and on trend. Partner Bowler Hat with Dulux Brilliant white for an eye-catching contrast. Alternatively, Dulux Timeless or Dulux Egyptian Cotton offer a similarly striking contrast but with a little more colour.
Whereas Dulux Basically Black and Farrow and Ball Downpipe each have a tint of cool blue, Dulux Bowler Hat is a true grey so it is very versatile and will coordinate with a variety of colours. As it is quite a dark colour, a light or bright colour makes the perfect complement to Bowler Hat and helps to balance its darkness. Try Dulux Banana Split or Dulux Sweet Pink.
There are a variety of Dulux Trade Paint finishes available in Bowler Hat, including matt, silk, satin and eggshell finishes. Trade paints are desirable for their high opacity formula that covers an area more quickly and easily and gives a stronger, more consistent colour. Trade paint is also superior in terms of durability with emulsions such as Dulux Trade Diamond Matt boasting a tough and stain resistant finish.
Dulux Bowler Hat Paint
- Dulux Trade Weathershield Smooth Masonry Tinted ColoursFrom £28.37 £23.64
- Dulux Trade Weathershield All Seasons Smooth Masonry Tinted Colours 5LFrom £64.81 £54.01
- Dulux Trade Sterishield Diamond Matt Tinted Colours 5LFrom £90.97 £75.81
- Dulux Trade Sterishield Diamond Eggshell Tinted Colours 5LFrom £125.78 £104.82
- Dulux Trade Maximum Exposure Smooth Masonry Tinted Colours 5LFrom £66.14 £55.12